Monday, August 16, 2010

Summer fun!

Don't ask me why I don't just post more frequently so that when I do they are not mega-huge, but oh well here goes again! This is some of our summer fun this past month.
Hanging out with cousin Reese on grandpas lap.
Swimming- keeping cool. Lexie's first time in the water!
In a shaded pool toy with smiles!
Enjoying daddy's day off by visiting the Redlands temple.
Father & son
Mom & kids
Our happy girl, along for the ride.
The happy couple.
We got news that day while we were at the temple that a new cousin was joining our family, so fun- welcome Khloe!
Enjoying the waves with Kaylie.
The girls! Lexie's first trip, a little windblown, but having fun.
The cousins enjoying the sand.
What Lexie really did most of the time there :)
Enjoying the 4th with daddy!
The cute red, white & blue kids!

4 comments:

Julie said...

Ahhh, I wish I was enjoying the CA summer! Fun pics!

Anonymous said...

I totally missed these last 3 posts!!! I saw Mark changed his FB picture the other day and I was wondering where the family picture was from. Now I know. Loved all the pictures. You guys look great and your babies are beautiful. Love those kiddos!

Anonymous said...

mmmmmmmmmmmm nice bum Kaylie, love to get those bikini bottoms off and enjoy that

Anonymous said...

yes I agree she has a sweeeeeeeeeet lil ass , love to slowly stripher and take her in the shower, amazing just how far the ass can stretch