Wednesday, January 14, 2009

The catch up: Part 1

So I've been a serious slacker with putting any of the recent events on our blog.  I would think about it all the time, but the more time past, the more I should be putting on & it got to be too much.  So in an attempt to stop worrying about it here I go with the catch up as best I can!Laker game with the fam!  It was an awesome & exciting game, we loved it!

Troy's 1st birthday party- presents galore!
Where he really was most of the present opening time!
His awesome birthday cake made by his cake decorating Aunt extraordinaire Tabatha!
What is this stuff?
I think I kinda like it!
"Mom, you're sure I can eat this stuff?  You've never fed me anything this tasty before?"
Getting the hang of it!
Taking a break, cake eating can be tiring!
This is the best birthday party ever!!!!!!!!!
The happy family!
Post sugar high!
Playing with one of his new toys!
Slammin' it home!  He's a quick learner :)

2 comments:

Julie said...

Jennette, Of course you are training him to be a baller at a young age. He sure is cute! Happy Bday Troy!

Anonymous said...

love to cover hisdick nballs with icing then very slowly lick and suck it off, feel him getting hard in my mouth while I finger his bumhole